Wednesday, June 1

OH M GEE!

It. Cannot. Get. Any. Freakier.

So we don't only get mistaken for looking alike. Now, we even think alike too? Now that's just taking it to a whole new level...


On my commute home from work earlier, I saw a guy (with an extremely huge beer belly btw) wearing a shirt with a drawing of a Hobie, with the sail number SIN 862.

And then the song playing on my phone was David Archuleta's Touch My Hand.

Ironic, the one word I would use to describe the whole thing. The good thing is though, I smiled, means I felt happy lah right.

I think know I am making it difficult for the people wanting to help me celebrate my birthday this year, sorry in advance! I can't help being fickle, I am bipolar! But in whatever case, know that I appreciate all the effort and thought. <3

On a brighter note, I had bagel with cream cheese spread for bf this morning! :)) On top of loving the taste and texture of bagels, they now remind me of (or I associate them with) only good things; being in the States with the brothers, and the awesome brunch spread at Daddy & Mommy Pug's home in BKK.

First solo meeting tmr! Wish me luck!

Now that I think about it, I didn't drink any water today. I had coffee with my bagel, coffee when I got into the office, Horlicks for lunch, okay, I did have 2 gulps of water I reckon in the middle somewhere, then coffee for dinner. Wow Ai Li Ng, you're a rockstar in all the wrong areas. T__T

Note to self, definitely more H20 tmr...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

were the bagels really that good?
Daddy

Ai said...

Yup. It was the company that made up for the awesome-ness of it all.