Tuesday, June 28

我一定会把你戒掉;看着吧

Gah, not cool. Absolutely uncool.

That's one low, and one high, followed by another low. All on the same subject matter. It's true. 希望越高,失望也越高。

Yay! I finally learnt how I can type 华语 on my lappie w/o having to install Chinese J.Star or whatever software there is. Yipee!

I am terrible with directions. Super terrible. And because of that, I am super grateful to know 2 human GPS's - Daddy and Kevin Saw.

Need to pack. Need to print flight itinerary. Need to get gloves from Chai. Need to book stuff. Need to write email. Need to charge camera. Need to make phone calls.

Travel Note:

23/6/2011

Guilin, China
桂林,中国

Just to keep me sane.

Life's good, not stress about work what-so-ever, at least for now. Bought a 18.5yuan White Chocolote Mocha, one word - lousy. It's so hot here.

I am convinced, I don't like my bangs. And why can't I get my feelings right. Just wondering. What was it back then? Mutual attraction? Love? Like?

Has it ever occurred to you how strange the word like is?

I like you.
I like someone who is like you.

Meh.

I still miss you sometimes. Everyone seems to have moved on. Why am I back at square one?

Note to self: Travel with people whom you are comfortable with, or, travel alone.

P/s: To be fair, I edited the note according to what I deem is appropriate for posting here. Some parts of it was just a wee bit too personal to share. Here. At least. Since I no longer know who my readers are. Hmm.

***

I think I am contradictory. And I am also convinced that 99% of my problems are self inflicted/ self induced. For instance.

I hate being lonely. But I want to be alone.

See what I mean?

*squeals*

I just finished watching episode 10 of City Hunter! How ridiculous can this get. Nooo, not the show, but the affinity I have for it. On one hand, it is so seriously skewed. On the other, I totally am hooked...

If I do end up lugging my laptop to Thailand. It is just so I don't have to wait till I come back to catch the next few episodes...

Suspense is so not good for the heart. Hee! :D