Thursday, June 2

Good Things Happen To Good People

Haha. FYI, I do track my readership. Not as in who reads per say lah, but as in which country reads most; page-views by countries.

And everywhere YOU go, readership in that country picks up. Well, not that I don't know YOU've been reading.

Though, 5 readers from Belarus? Where in the world is that! *click* Oh..

Sometimes, out of curiosity, I really do wonder who my readers are. I mean, while I say I don't write to get attention but share my thoughts instead, let's be honest, you reading what I write means I am getting your attention. Fair statement right?

And I am guessing that applies to most people who write anyway. To gain the attention of others, whether we like to admit it or not. Why bother penning your thoughts down on a public domain otherwise?

I just got a call, sponsored flight to go sailing for a weekend... What's there not to like hey! :))

And I am still stuffed from dinner, too lazy to move now. Thank you for dinner.

I am sleepy. I am turning 23 in 3 days. I have yet to clear my make up and shower. I need to work on improving my posture. I did drink more H20 today!

Tomorrow is Friday. :D

No comments: