Saturday, June 18

I Try Not To Be, But I Am Judgmental For The Most Of It

I can't help it. I was just thinking to myself yesterday how I tend to come across as a nice person, in general, for the most of it at least, apart from being a little too fierce and abusive sometimes. And how I try to not judge people.

Maybe it is this false front of mine that makes people go weak at their knees. Okay I did not just say that. Scrap it all.

Anyway, I was saying. Yup. Uhuh. I was doing my usual blog hopping while waiting for my hair to dry. It really amuses me how my short hair takes longer to dry then when it was longer. Or maybe it's just me and my self fulfilling prophecy.

Okay, I keep getting side tracked today. Focus!!

I was saying... Yes, I was blog hopping and in me trying not to be judgmental:

I found it hilarious to read how emo that someone can be at times because it just never fitted my perception of that person and the more I read, the more I realize how highly emo that person is. Moving on to person two, how is it that people enjoy talking about their high life so much that it just comes across as fake?

End of judgment. I really shouldn't judge. Neither should you.

I just got home from X-Men: First Class with the ex-colleague. Vball and frisbee tomorrow, China next week, and Thailand the following week. Let's all say "Yeehaaa"!

Why am I so tired when I barely did anything today!

No comments: