Tuesday, June 21

Mom Said Doggies Don't Drink Milk

Scottie seems sick. :(

So I attempted to feed him milk instead of his usual doggie food. My rationalization was, when babies are sick, you don't feed them solids, you feed them liquids!

But mommy said, only cat's drink milk and suggested that the milk will make doggie sick-er. :((

How weird is it that 2PM's latest music video was shot in Singapore. And how weird is it that I find the lyrics totally annoying but I can't stop replaying the music vid. Hm. Mysteries in life!


Spent most of today with the kawan, lunching, getting lost umpteen times, 'breaking into a house', drinking smoothies, I will not mention how we almost crashed and died, camwhoring a wee bit, and some minimal shopping... Good day!

All except for the mess on my bed which I doubt will be cleared by end of the day.

Probably gonna crash with Mom tonight! :))

No comments: