Sunday, April 3

One Of These Days

I am going to fall off my chair and break a bone.

YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO WISH THAT THAT'LL HAPPEN FOR REAL.

Go and touch wood now if you were secretly wishing for it to happen.

Everytime I bend backwards, I hear my bones go "Craaaa-aack". Sounds freaking scary but after every stretch, it feels so good!

Trivia time...

I can bend backwards into a bridge from a standing position.
(Does the sentence make any sense?)

I spent a good half an hour answering quizzes on Blogthings earlier. Found some new ones to play with. I am not sharing them because I answered at least 10 of them and all 10 had returned with favorable responses so I didn't exactly want to cloud your Sunday read with a massive Blogthings update and I couldn't pick which to post out of the 10 either.

Did you notice the layout looks a little different? :)

No comments: