Wednesday, April 20

The Good and The Bad

So...

It's probably not possible that I came to a conclusion overnight. Yup, it is not. And while I say that I have decided, I probably will question my intent the first thing I wake up tomorrow morning. Or, maybe not first thing in the morning but once I have the time to let my thoughts wander, I most definitely will confuse myself all over again.

Anyhow.

People say that Geminis are notorious for being two faced or for having dual personalities because they are twins, essentially there are two of us who makes one, correct? Google it lah!

Daddy just came in and took over my laptop to search for some thing and totally ruined my train of thought. T__T

I was going to say... I really cannot remember what exactly was I going to say.

Pft. Anyway.

I have no idea why do I take things so seriously sometimes. Why do I complicated things. Why do I overthink certain things and get all upset. Meh.

From today on, I'll just take it easy, lightly, as it goes. Go with the flow, literally. I can imagine how much happier I'll be already.

Oh right! I had something to say about being a Choleric Sanguine human being but again, I totally cannot connect the dots right now. Phail.

This song is stuck in my head! :))

No comments: