Saturday, April 9

What A Great Feeling

It is not often that I go to bed at 2am the night before, wake up at 8 the next morning, feeling like it's going to be a great weekend...

:)))

Like I said, it's not often, not at all. It's rarely even the case I wake up at 8 on a weekend now, except for Sunday church, and secondly, I usually wake up telling myself to feel like it's going to be a great day / weekend.

See, so it is different! But, who is complaining.

Sometimes, I just really do not know what to say. And so I sprout nonsense. Sometimes I just need my alone time. So give me space. Sometimes I feel like I am behaving like a total bitch spoilt brat. If it's not too severe, let me be; if I am really seriously overdoing it, call me on it, I need to grow up.

My need for attention is bound to get me into trouble. Or "perceived" trouble so to speak. And perception, I have lately come to realize, is probably the most powerful human tool to date.

Hmmmm....

To a great weekend!
xoxo

No comments: