Wednesday, April 6

Past 12 Midnight, Hello Wednesday

I just blow dried my hair. Used the Apricot conditioner today, smells real nice. :))

I decided to break some rules today, more like yesterday though.

For instance, I used the Morning Essence Leave on Treatment spray for night time.

And I am super loving the combo of the sweet scent from the conditioner, the texture of the spray plus the effect of blow-drying the hair.

And. I had rice for dinner.

Super tired. Was supposed to get some work done but heck it lah.

Really wants to go shopping. I can only imagine the list of to-buy's... Mom got me Burt Bee's balmie, can't wait to try it out!

Needs a new playlist. Shuffled until Katherine McPhee and Zachery Levi's duet, Terrified was playing.

Good night you all. It's mid week, again! :))

No comments: