Saturday, April 16

Hello from Sin City, Nevada

It's beautiful here. The weather is nice too. The people (majority) by far, are nice. The room is superb. I have a thing for fancy hotels, and according to my daddy, the only reason why I had wanted to work at a resort was so that I could stay at the suites. True.

Anyway. It's 12.10am here, so I will keep is short.

The famous advice that goes, "Think of the consequences before you say anything. And if you are not sure if you can be responsible for the consequence of what you are going to say, then don't say it. Keep it to yourself."

I am sure you all are familiar with it. Or, maybe not. Maybe I actually created that on my own. Haha!

I have tonnes of things I want to say. But I don't think I want to be responsible for the potential implications. So I rather not say them.

/defense mechanism

But because I always contradict myself. I'll say this.

I wish you were here.

No comments: