Saturday, April 30

More Than Words Can Say

This is me. A little overdosed on Green Tea, with Vodka.

Anyways.

Like I said, I am happy today. And nothing is going to change that.

Switchfoot tmr!

My playlist has 5 songs on repeat tonight:

Big Bang - Tonight
After School - Shampoo
Beyonce - Halo
Rainbow - To Me
Brown Eyed Girls - Sign

My right hand is sore. From playing badminton with the lil bro today.

Back to my photo. What can you tell from it (or not)? Okay, no need to over-think it. I'll tell you.
  1. I haven't been sailing for at least 2 months now. I don't miss it as much as I would have thought I would.

    A friend once asked, "Why do you sail?"
    Is it a) Because of the boys?
    Or b) Because of the parties?

    My answer then was, "Neither, I just like it."

    Now that I think about it, my answer is similar with a slight twist. Neither, it simply became part of my identity so I just kept at it.

  2. Who Needs A Prince. Is the name of my nail polish in the picture. From OPI.

    Essentially, every girl needs wants a prince. Let's be honest.

  3. 5th of June is 36 days away. And I'll be 23!

  4. I love Sushi...

  5. I am a huge fan of Blogthings. And the outcome of that quiz, is as follow...
You are independent and intelligent. You have an amazing sense of humor.
You're always seeing the lighter side of life. You love to play!

You are at the same time ambitious and disciplined. You have the makings of an accomplished artist.
You know how to balance creativity and practicality. You make your dreams a reality.

I hope I wake up for church tmr... :))

3 comments:

Michael.Horn said...

Wow, Gaga!

Ai said...

I actually don't get your comment.

Michael.Horn said...

ur pic has tht Gaga look. ra ra ah ah ah