Saturday, April 23

Am I A Goldfish?

At work, I am "notorious" for having a goldfish memory. So I came home and Googled it, in hopes of learning that it is not entirely a bad thing. Result here.

I think the people in the office meant I have 3 seconds worth of memory, not 3 months. And in the office, it does seem like the case. I keep forgetting things! Ugh.

But it's funny. Things I want to forget, I don't. Things I don't want to forget, I forget!
If only there's way to turn things around, it'd be brilliant.

Least I think goldfishes are relatively cute. Ha!

You are a natural counselor. You listen well and give out good advice when needed.
You are accommodating and peace-seeking. You do your best to make others happy.

You love to celebrate, but your favorite parties are chill and low key.
You strive to build close relationships. You are attracted to people of substance.

Frasers, here we come!

No comments: