Thursday, January 15

WTF / -_-

"Bloody hell! You try repeat what you just said again!"

I had no intentions of writing about what happened back at home today one. Cause I felt that as long as those involved have 'repented' and that now things are clear. I'll just let it pass...

But noooooo, he (the dad) had the nerve to come and ask me, "Why were you so pissed earlier?" Still. Nvm. So I replied saying, ".... because he (Wesley) was darn irresponsible, and he (Wesley) should've known better."

Wakao! He (the dad) some more can stare me in the face with that very knowledgeable face and said,

"I HEARD YOU WERE ALSO VERY IRRESPONSIBLE YOURSELF."

F*ck lah! You tell me, which part?! You tell me and see. Which part of what I did was irresponsible? Bloody hell.

I very lazy wanna tell the whole story in proper exact details but basically this is what that happened lah... You can skip this part totally lah. Just note that I am pissed, sangat right now. Period.

This morning, before I left for class, I told the Grandpa that I'll fetch Wes after my 2pm class. Since Wes finishes at 1.50 and he usually hangs around with his friends for a good 5-10 mins anyway. Also, I was thinking that Forensic lecture would end early.

So class ended at 2 sharp, I rushed to the car park, drove up and practically rushed all the way to his school to fetch him. Time on the clock, 2.05pm! How long would he have waited? Do the math. 15 mins, tops!

And then guess what... 2.10pm, where's he? No where to be seen. So I called home to see if he has somehow miracoulsly found his way home. People at home confirmed, nope, he's not home.

So how? Natural tendency.. Panic lah! "Oh shitttt, what happened to him, where did he go?!" So I called the mom.. Wrong choice. Lagi ramai orang panic! So nvmd.

2.20pm. Wanted to go into his school to find him already, but dunno what class is he in also. So called the mom again, she also don't know! So how? She asked me to go home first. So I go home lah!

Then guess what! As soon as I got into the garage, the Grandpa opened the door and exclaimed, rather calmly for my liking, saying "Oh, he just got back, he walked."

I was like " WTBF?!" (what the bloody fuck) and it was sure as hell written all over my face lah.

Then there was an exchange of some not very nice terms that lasted for a good 2/3 mins and doors slammed. Then the mom came home and reprimanded us both lah.

Okay fine, I accept the fact that it was my fault for the fact that I did not inform Wes that I'll be fetching him. But.. I sincerely do not think that that's anyhow related to irresponsibility on my side. Either way, I did go to fetch him and was at tops, 15 mins late!

Bloody hell! I kenot tahan being blamed for something I clearly believe is not my fault. But I am just too tired to argue it out. Besides, it'll do no one any good.

So... letting it all go here... Bahhh!

Just one last time. F*cccccccccccccccck. Bye.

2 comments: