Thursday, January 29

I am supposed to be compiling our ERB...

... but a couple of reasons why I am not bothered, yet.

1) I have never written / filled up and ERB form! Boon Woei has always been the hero of the group and had always done a great job at it so much so I just never bothered to learn.
2) Thus, I have absolutely no idea how to get started.
3) Also because, Jeff doesn't read my blog lah! Hee~

So yeah, was meant to go visiting with the uni mates today, but a very important family friend is visiting town and yeah well- very important family friend who bought me my biggest teddy bear ever to date, he's buying dinner and there's no way I can back out of it, plus, I haven't met him for a long time.. And I have to admit, I actually like this Uncle a whole lot.

So yep. Sorry I can't make. Someone's supposed to help me collect ang pao's on my behalf..

I was just thinking, earlier, while on the way back from our dim sum lunch in Sri Petaling, that in actual fact, I am a very 'protected' child.

In what sense you may ask. I'd say, in every possible manner.

For instance, I never had to beg for anything in life. Though I don't come from a filthy rich family, life has been relatively easy for us all these while. For the most of it, I usually do get what I want (no, this is not an indication that I'm a spoilt brat, my request have never been any of those outrages ones). However, with that said, I think my parents have done a relatively good job bringing us up.

We hardly had to deal with much difficulties. We had the best things kids grew up to enjoy. Trips, vacations, holidays, camps.. Toys, shoes, clothes... Ballet classes (this one only me lah), acting classes, tumble tots! We were never forced to do anything we didn't enjoy maybe with the exception of homework.

My parents trust us enough to allow us to mix around freely, to do our own things for the most of it, gives us freedom knowing that we know our limits. And I have to say, I think we've grown up to become pretty decent teenagers / young adults.

Yeah well, point is, I think I am a very fortunate kid. One never truly appreciates what they have till they've lost it? Not quite true. I've not lost anything, just a very full tummy made me reflect on things.

Totally new story, the other day, we went to my mom's youngest brothers' -in short, my uncles place and he had this really FAT shih tsu and it was soooooooooo freaking adorable. But it was really fat.. But aiyoh, too cute. If only I had my camera with me.

Bahh, have been thinking quite a bit lately, holidays mah, nothing to do mah think lor right?

And just out of the blues, I think sharing really takes the load / burden off a person. Sometimes, keeping things to oneself makes things seem a whole lot worse than it actually is. So, dear friends, share!

After all, sharing IS caring!

No comments: