Wednesday, January 14

Tai Tai's can dance!

I had to drag myself out of bed this morning, get dressed, find my shoes which I have not touched for God knows how long and pack.

It's been pretty long since I last found waking up in the morning to be such a chore.

When the first alarm rang at 8.30am, I snoozed once. I returned to the coziness my bed had to offer with the hopes of continuing whatever dream I was dreaming because as far as I could remember, it was a sweet one. But... never really got back to that dream.

Anyway... eventually I got up before the snooze time was due, got ready, took the car keys and drove to the PW. Was hoping along the way that I wouldn't get a parking slot so that I can go home and chill... or grab some wholesome breakfast for a change. But nooo, there were so many empty slots today!

The 30 mins on the treadmill almost took my life! Gosh I hate running. And walking for that matter. But it felt pretty good afterwards lah.

.... I need new running shoes! :)

No comments: