Saturday, January 17

Because the WTF post had to be 'replaced'.

:)

Sometimes, I myself find it hard to believe that that's actually me!

You know the concept of 'One cannot take what belongs to your friend'. Today, I shall enlighten you with that concept, in terms of my own understanding of it.

Well, first and foremost, I think it is more of "should not" than "cannot". Because, one theoretically can do so, but it is morally, wrong to do so, because after all, it belongs to your friend.

** It here refers to anything lah, whether object, subject, even a human being (because gender is unclear, would be a him if you're a girl, she if you're a him; so the use if it lah).

Yep. So I was saying, one should not take what belongs to a friend. No matter what. I personally think that it is wrong lah, although I cannot seem to provide a reasonable enough reason at the moment...

So people, refrain from thoughts that are inappropriate, and stay away from things that do not belong to you okay?!

Hmm, if I did decide to spend my day hanging out with the girls, I'd probably be in the cinema watching Bedtime Story now. The last movie I had watched was... Oh goshh, I cannot remember!!

Like I've said earlier, the kitchen is under renovation for the coming lunar new year. So, the mom and I went furniture scouting last night, and I have to admit, it was fun. You know, seeing all the interior stuff and all. And all the pretty looking sofa's and all the oh-so-comfy and lovely beds!

... but prices are super mahal! Like, seriously. I never knew a dining chair would cost 280 ringgit per piece! And we're talking about ONE chair! So, multiply that by 6 and what do you get?! Thousands of ringgit! For 6 dining chairs.. I was like thinking to myself, this is ridiculous!! Totally!

* i secretly made a wish to be very rich when i came across this super wonderful round bed which costs 6k *

Hey, no harm wishing and dreaming ok!

So yeap. That's that.

I feel like swimming. I don't know why. Haha, swimming anyone?

Things that will never be, will just never be!
Things that were never meant to be, were never meant to be.

Now listen to this!



Old song lah, as in not one those whereby you'll hear the radio playing all day and all night long, but been listening to it lately and I think it is awesome!!

Do you think so too?? :)

No comments: