Monday, January 12

Aku sudah tahu!

You know how some of the really Chinese Chinese speaking people speak Malay?!

Let's just take the example above. Given it being said out loud by a Chinese who's purely Chinese speaking, it would sound something like this:

"Aku sudah taufuu!"

Haha, okay lah. That is something I think only I will find funny. But nevermind. I've learnt how important it is to entertain oneself in times like these. Still dreading uni and the work load but it doesn't look so gloomy after today's class.

Anyway, the top part was just me being purely random, for the sake of it. But I meant it when I said, "Aku sudah tahu!"

Yup.

I already know!!

I think I finally found out what is wrong with me! BUT.. of course I am not going to tell you what is wrong with me lah! Who on Earth goes around telling people, "Hey! Look, I am only 155cm!! I am so darn short, faster come laugh at me!"

Right?! :)

So yeah. I know what my problem is already. And that is something I am going to have start working on.

I've only got a few shots of Langkawi because my darn camera failed me! And among some of those photos are my bunk / cabin / bedroom on the boat. I'll post them up when I feel like it lah. Maybe never, haha. But we'll see.

Langkawi was fun! Made new friends, meet new people, sailed with a pro, learnt new stuff, also meet up with some older team mates, which is a good thing, because then I feel like I've achieved so much more than they have.

*Oh, I am pure evil... Gua gua gua*

Anyway, yeap yeap. But for now, I believe it is better I pay more attention to school. Hence, no more skipping classes because it's FIVE subjects this time. FIVE. No kidding.

And need I not curse myself for this, but I have no effin day off this time. My time table sucks!

*breath in breath out x 3*

So yeah, that's about it.

By the way, I really am only 155cm tall, but that has absolutely nothing got to do with my problem.

No comments: