Sunday, January 4

24 hours makes 1 day

Literally.

** Grammar wonder... Should it be
a) 24 hours make 1 day?
b) 24 hour makes 1 day?
c) 24 hours makes 1 day?

Yeah! So although I just posted my previous post like, 2 hours ago.. This is my Sunday's post! I like to write, you like to read, no problem lah. If you don't like to read then why are u here in the first place?

So anyway, after I was done with my packing, finally thank God!, I went dramawiki-ing! Can be very fun I tell you, very random lah, but fun!

So I was browsing from dramas to dramas and I came across this!!

DID YOU KNOW DID YOU KNOW DID YOU KNOW DID YOU KNOW
?!?!

Read!

Also, did you know Korea's also coming up with their version of Meteor Garden?! Oh gosh, oh goshhhh! I sense a lot of drama-ing to do not too long from now...

Hehe!

See you peeps when I get back on Sunday, or more so, see you peeps on Monday in Substance. Oh wait, more so, see those of you who will be in Substance lecture next Monday.

Bye!

No comments: