Saturday, January 3

Pack!

This is probably the first time I'm being so reluctant to pack my luggage. Not that I am not excited about the trip... but I am just plain lazy, -or maybe one would say "fickle minded", by the end of the post.

I initially had wanted to bring along my lappie, but now, I'm thinking against it. Lazy want to carry the extra weight lah.

I've been trying to pack since this evening but everything I take out and put on my bed, ends up going back into my cupboard because, "I lazy want to carry extra weight".

So I've cut down from 8 tops (for my one week stay in Langkawi) to 6. And now, I feel like cutting down even more, because I'm expecting to get at least a team shirt and a regatta-t too.

I was thinking of bringing along my new pink Polo sweater but am also deciding against it now because a friend from Singapore is going to pass me a jacket.

Was supposed to bring along my sleeping bag too, cause I'll be 'living' on the boat through out my stay this time. Before you go "Wahhh, so nice... Like cruise ah?!" I would like to tell you: No, it's not THAT cool. But I am hoping it isn't gonna be THAT bad either lah. It was among the options to help cut costs because I am SELF SPONSORED this time! Ugh.

A sleeping bag is going to take up so much space. Aduiii...

I usually always bring along with me 2 pairs of shoes, and my slippers, because one cannot live without flip flops. One- my sailing shoe, and another for formal functions ie prize giving, but this time, I feel like just bringing along my faithful pair of black slippers and my sailing shoes because I cannot not bring them along.

Oh, and I haven't even gotten started with my toiletries!!! Sunblock, shower foam, shampoo, facial cleanser, toner, cotton pads, moisturiser, lotion, conditioner, leave on hair conditioner... etc etc... Oh goshh.

Then there's my screwed up camera too! The battery keeps 'dying off' after every 3 days or so regardless of whether I've been using it or not. Should I or should I not bring it along? Kenot not bring also! Cause I need to take tonnes of photos and post them up on Facebook when I get back so that I can make some people grow green with envy! I was referring to Heng lah anyways.

He claims he isn't getting enough sun in the States and would like to purchase a Sun from Walmart, if only they sold it. So, a request from the nicest sister ever, do send him a drawing of your own sunshine to his email / Facebook (if that's possible). Show him some loveeee will ya?

Okay lah okay lah, I think I'm done complaining and I should get back to packing.

Just one last thing, I also kena rejected!!! I was referring to the subject enrollment on myPride lah.. Aduiiii again, means I have to go and register againnnn.

Sheeshhh`

No comments: