Wednesday, August 13

I am annoyed,

because I am doing things for the wrong reasons.

And that is something that scares me a tad bit too. I mean, you do something to achieve something or for a specific reason, right?! But now, I do something for a wrong reason. Like how? I don't exactly know. It just doesn't feel very right, and that upsets me quite a bit.

By the way, mom said if I could "auction" myself off for RM800, she'll buy me and Wesley a puppy. So start bidding so that I can have a puppy!

In return, I'll buy you McD ice cream cone okay?! =D
I happy, you happy; you happy, I also happy!!

* I am thinking she probably wouldn't really sell me off lah. So just "bid" and "when someone bids RM800", I'll get my puppy!! No harm done on your side.

... Also, to see how much I am 'worth' ler. Nyahhaa!!

I know I said I am not gonna shop because I am just way too broke, I know I also said that I am only gonna go window shopping. I am sorry to disappoint YOU and MYSELF because I couldn't resist everything that was on sale just now. =(

I really should never bring my CC along when I say I am going to window shop. Now I feel like slapping myself but oh well, as least I am satisfied. Hehe.

Futsal this morning was an opportunity to finally give my limbs some exercise. Except I barely broke a sweat. Hm. Scary ler. Playing with people who are good at it makes me feel lousy already, playing with people who are very good at it makes me feel like... a total noob, which without doubt, I am. =S

Anyhow, it was good fun lah.

Heng's in Los Angeles already, just so you know. =)

No comments: