Friday, August 15

10 statements for today.

- I've edited this twice already -
9. So if you're reading this, you're automatically nominated.

1. My physical condition is becoming a bit worrying. Massive hair loss, constantly feeling tired despite sufficient hours of sleep, numbness in my legs when I sit for a long period at one go, constant 'cracking of bones'. *When I say massive, I mean massive.

2. I absolutely love my RM2 black plastic slippers from Carrefour!

3. Read this month's MYC! Cool stuff. I read it during the first hour of class.

4. The remaining 2 hours, I was doodling in class because *ahem* someone went to work and did not show up for class.

5. I paid RM3 for parking. Ish. That's one thing I need to get used to for not having Heng around.

6. I finally handed in the proposal!

7. ...Now I need to get started with the write-up's. 3 of them to be exact.

8. The Secret Recipe in OUG is owned by a friend of mine. And I remember Mandy saying that that particular outlet serves the best tasting dishes!

9. If I take PSY209 next sem, I'll be seeing the same lecturer for 3 out of my 4 subjects!! =S

10. I need to save up / start working / get serious with life, so that I can spend my long holidays in Los Angeles next year!! Wohoo!!

There, 10 statements. And now, I 'nominate' 10 people to write 10 statements of their own.

1. Kevin Saw
2. Michael Wan
3. Sharon Kong
4. Chuah Boon Woei
5. Adam Di Di
6. Ivy Choong Li Li
7.
Simmy Ng
8.
I ran out of people to 'nominate' because I dunno who else actually reads my blog. And people like Betsy and Mandy are just too busy with work.
9.
So if you're reading this, you're automatically nominated.
10.
Yeah. You. Start writing.

Because I know you all very sien!

No comments: