Tuesday, August 5

Truth is..

... I am reluctant to write about Cambodia or upload any photos mainly because Heng has already done so on Facebook. But then again, the beloved brother of mine only uploaded the ugly and nonsense ones of me.. So, a short picture post to justify that I am not as bad as he sometimes portrays me to be.

Oh, another reason simply being, I don't know where to start from plus, it's mostly about Angkor Wat and its history and yada yada yada and I have no intention of making u guys go to sleep. (wow! that's 3 'and's' in the sentence)

So the nicer photos, with minimal captions cuz I am lazy. Neither are they in chronological order! =)

Mimicking Aspara dancers.
So adorable right my brothers?

Wesley's work of art with the remains of watermelon slices.

With the mom who just became a member of the Facebook community! Wow right?!

With the mini Heng on a tuk tuk ride to town.

With the dad and Heng's hand on the tuk tuk after their 2USD haircut.

Lunch after 'shopping' at the Old Market in town.

From left to right : Angkor beer, Apple shake, Grenadine mocktail, Angkor sunset and Angkor beer again. No points for guessing which drink was whose.

The very interesting Dead Fish Restaurant. Must visit when in Siem Reap, musttt!

The dad learning or rather trying to be... a farmer dude.

The Angkor Wat. Love the contrasting colors!

Nice tuk tuk uncle and his tuk tuk in front of the Tara Angkor Hotel.

Ending with a family shot.
THE END.

Life since...

Ivy's visit to get some items from me in the afternoon yesterday was the first of its kind! It was fun being able to play dolling up with a real human and not with Barbie's, for that matter.

* Ivy, how was the photoshoot?! *

Dinner with Betsy at Hot Choco was boring minus the conversations. The food did not live up to its expectations, definitely not for the price we paid. Well, thank God for good company. Mahjong later on at Wen's place proved to be 'beneficial' as at least now I, more or less, can play mahjong!

Jap lunch earlier with Betz and Michael was something I would give 9/10. Price was good, portion was good, tasted pretty good I think! Except that they charge a freaking 50cents for a napkin!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

That's pretty much all I've been doing for the past two days. Minus all the hours spent out of the house, all remaining hours are spent on the couch in front of the TV, in front of the public lappie since mine isn't back yet and... sleeping.

I've still got a pretty good amount of items on my to-do-list. I need volunteers!

...to help spring clean my currently very messy and junk-overloaded home.

Really!

No comments: