Wednesday, August 27

An update, so cliche.

Yup, I was at the mercy of TMnet when the billing arrived with a figure of RM655 or so, unpaid.

Thus, the very looooong 4 days without the internet up until yesterday when I finally had the time to go to the Bangsar branch to get it all sorted. Yes, I have been busy!

Let's see, LAN on Friday when the line first got cut, weekends were well spent training and crashing into things, ie, boats, pontoon, rubbish, and buoys (pronounced as "boys" except it means very different things). And yeah, so, where was I?

I just finished Sex and The City. Apart from all the 18SG/SX whatever, I think it was an extremely good show. It talks about friendship, trust and forgiveness. Again, cliche but sometimes, we need obvious reminders in life. Don't you agree?

Beijing 2008 Olympics. Over. It was a good one. Made me think what is it that I actually want to achieve out of life. Another one of those thinking frenzy which contributed to my insomnia attacks since... 2 weeks ago.

Pangkor Laut is due in another 3 days, plus /minus. I can't wait! Semester is starting in another 6 days, this, I can wait.

Also, for those of you who don't already know, I had a hair cut. =)

And now, I know you can't wait to see me, right?! Good night.

No comments: