Thursday, August 14

Sigh.

So only one person bidded. RM300,000, and that was by my one of my closest pals, Mandy. Ish. Wo mei you peng you, I got no friends lah. =(

Oh well. So today was a 'eventful' day I suppose. Woke up, watched Numb3rs on AXN (Charlie Epps is super cute when he literally, talks Maths, though I barely get 80% of what he says most of the time, I still adore him. And I simply love it when the brothers argue).

I then watched the Olympics whereby I finally witnessed Michael Phelps's amazing feat.

TIME magazine?! Okay.

Drooling- Yes? No?
Drooling definitely. Tell me you're not and you're lying.
If you're a guy then you are excused lah. Or else it'll be plain weird.

* It sure doesn't look like him when I compare pictures in the papers. But oh well, I got those from Google.

No kidding, 11 Olympic gold medals! How in the world do they train to be THAT good?! Super athletes. Sheesh. I super jealous. Super!

On a side note. Earlier today, I was thinking.

"Damn, Malaysia doesn't even have one freaking medal! How can?!?! What are these people doing there?"

Then I thought,

"Who am I to say anything when I am sitting in front of the TV while the people there, well, at least they got there!"

So conclusion is, let's not make any judgments based on how the contingent performs and let's not result to giving harsh criticism without thinking how much effort they have put in for the games. Before we even think of putting them down, we might as well think of what have we done.

Make any sense to you??

Okay. I don't really wanna know if that made any sense to you ler but if you do have some spare time, probably give it some thought lah.

So, I cleaned and scrubbed the toilet, I wrote dozens of emails, I replied dozens of emails, after which I went to fetch Wesley from school and I 'met' some friends while waiting. Coincidence(s) that takes place in life. Then we drove to the optician, collected his glasses, after which we went to MV's to watch Dark Knight (again). This time, free tickets though.

Hm. Popcorn's are giving me a sore throat. Seriously.

After that hor, came home, fried eggs, re-heated yesterday's fried rice and had our mini pathetic dinner. =S Mom came home, helped finish up the remains of our mini pathetic dinner and just before I left to fetch Wes to tuition, she suggested we go check out the Metrojaya sales in BV II.

So, off we went! And because I was in a hurry, I ter-slammed my lappie a bit too 'roughly' and now, it's... cacated. I dunno how to explain ler, basically, it's like, you can't sit straight because you injured ur back bone. Get the picture? So point is, buy me a new one, somebody?? Anybody?? I still like pink ALOT.

Back to my eventful day anyway, by the time we got to BV, they were already closing down. So the mom decided we should just go walk around in Telawi. So we walked and walked and walked and I think probably lost 2 kg's. Yay me. Not.

That's about the end of my eventful day except... I still have not showered today!! Nyahhahha.

No comments: