Monday, August 11

Women smell.

Ok, that was an attempt to directly translate the Chinese equivalent of "nu ren wei". Maybe "women scent" sounds better after all. Neh.

So this was how I came about that. During my facial today, I was asked if I wanted to have my eyebrows trimmed. So I figured, might as well, free mah!! BUT I definitely remember saying "siu siu gao le" (little bit enough already)!!

She dunno trim for how long... 2 minutes plus, so instinctively, I got a bit worried. Then when she started CUTTING my eyebrows, I beh tahan edi, so I opened my mouth and said: Are you cutting my eyebrow?! I said trim a bit only!! What are you cutting?!?!

Her response was: Bu yao dan xin, xian zai bi jiao you nu ren wei liao lor... (don't worry, now you got more women scent / more feminine edi lor)

She showed me my reflection in a portable mirror and the first thing I could think of was : It'll grow back, it will. IT BETTER.

I am so never gonna have my eyebrows trimmed ever again by her!! Cannot understand a little bit is it?! And I vowed not go out until it grows back, but I guess that's impossible. So please be nice and pretend not to see anything different when you next see me alright?!

I thank you very sincerely from the very bottom of my heart.

I think 20 is the right age whereby people (particularly girls) start wanting to be recognized as "being younger" than they really are. You know how we always wanted to be 18 when we were 8 and how we always wanted to be 20 when we were 10?! Yeap. I think we stop wanting to become older when we get to 20!!

... Random hor.

SALE(s) is a word... I hate to love & would love to hate. =S

No comments: