Tuesday, September 15

I Kinda Need A Hero

Is it you?

I suspect it was the above cheese that made me not share this awesome song before, instead I then shared this, Rachel Platten's Fight Song, which is another current favourite.


Nightingale - Demi Lovato

But, there will always be times when you'd think to yourself, "Wouldn't it be nice if I did have a hero?"
  1. Inet's a bit sucky tonight, so is my lappie.
  2. I really love Mc Nuggets - and they now have new dips, limited time only!
  3. I've not been working out for almost 2 weeks now..
  4. My breakouts have gone from bad to worse. =(
  5. The haze is making my nose itch.
  6. I've not been climbing sufficient either.
  7. Working holiday, working weekend then dive trip here I come!
  8. Also playing on my Spotify is 周興哲 跟鋼琴說話
  9. Even the most sociable person needs to go into solidarity every now and then.
  10. Tummy ache.

No comments: