Monday, September 21

It's A Pattern

When it's time to go on vacation, my body breaks down. Dive trip is due tomorrow, and I woke up with a sore throat this morning. And it doesn't seem to be getting any less sore.

I am really trying to resist eating an icecream now. Sweet tooth go away.

Today, it poured like madness. As I stared out the window and wondered if I liked rain. And then I concluded that I like it sometimes, and not so much at other times.


November - Gabrielle Aplin

I know it's not November yet, but rain makes me think of this song.

My eternal dilemma is in not knowing what I want. And when I think I know I want something, it's usually not that good for me. Like how I know I need to go pack my bags. But a big part of me wants to eat an icecream.

My throat hurts. And limbs hurt (from gym and climbing over the weekend). And my eyes are tired from staring at the computer for ridiculously long hours today.

I just really wanna whine. Which in this case, I know is not good for me.

Doggie has to go for an operation tomorrow. It seems that he has some blockage in his urinary tract. I am either heartless, or I've mastered the art of detachment so well that it is barely affecting me.

Once, a very good friend of mine, I can trust her to be honest with me (or so I like to think). She's completely blunt when it comes to serving you hard truths, she said something to me which stuck until this day - You're just tough on the exterior but inside, you're weak.

Of course, I did not enjoy hearing it. At all.

But she may just have scored a goal there.

Bye and goodnight now.

P/s: Please pray for Doggie's operation, And for my safe journey to the islands for my dives, and for Doggie and my speedy recovery. Thanks! xx

No comments: