Monday, September 14

Say You'll Remember Me


Wildest Dreams - Taylor Swift

I blame my senior for being addicted to it. I swear she was playing this all day long today. And this is one accoustic version that I am really enjoying too by Madilyn Bailey.

That said, it is addictive.

What does it take for one to be honest? Sometimes I do wonder, if only everyone just live honestly, without having to hide behind masks, or behind secrets. Would that not solve a lot of problems, in particular miscommunication?

Ohwell, who am I to judge.

On a slightly more somber note, learnt of a passing of my friend's dad. Makes me re-think about life in general, am I truly appreciate of what I have? Do I show my love and gratitude to the people around me sufficiently?

Let's not wait until it's too late.


Say you'll remember me.

No comments: