Sunday, September 20

Where Do I Stand?

  1. My wisdom tooth is aching.
  2. My acne is still bad, but I think it's slightly more under control now.
  3. My trainer is leaving, which leaves me to train under a new coach.
  4. I need to force fed myself with water, and more water.
  5. I need to pack my dive bag, except that it's not so much of a dive bag since, I've got no gear at all.
  6. Sometimes, I wonder to myself, where would I be if things in my life were a little different from what they are?
  7. I have a loooooong night to go, if I plan on presenting something concrete in InDesign by tomorrow.
  8. Today, while sending my grandpa to his church, I ate a salmon bento (for breakfast). And by the time I reached my church, I had successfully finished the whole bento.
  9. Went climbing on Saturday, jelly arms. But good fun!
  10. Doggie is still not well; appreciate all your prayers.

No comments: