Friday, January 9

Will You Be My Angel?


Angel - Yoon Mi Rae, Tiger JK & Bizzy

Awesome song. /love

I am glad it's Friday. It's been pretty much 3 months since I've been so grateful for a Friday. =)

In celebration, mom cooked us dinner, I am allowing myself an alcoholic beverage and I did my nails. This combination seems like a perfect recipe for a nice and simple Friday night. Maybe I'll make it into a habit.

That said, I really want to shop. But that'll have to wait. Till my paycheck is out end of the month. Will anyone sponsor me my gym membership?

And I'm mildly upset that I won't be sailing at the RLIR again. Meh. But I suppose I had come to terms with it at the start of 2015, it's just, a difficult pill to swallow nonetheless. I'll be okay.

I hope you're having a great Friday too! x

No comments: