Wednesday, January 28

There Is Something

There is something about seeing fit girls on Insta on days I am fired up to do my workout, and it's another story when you see fit girls on Insta on days where you are just too tired.

There's something about eating your breakfast in the peace and quiet of you own solitude, another story when people are around. Or when noise you are not used to is present.

There's something about being happy about a good day. But there's also such a thing as a tiring good day. I guess the combination of good and tiring still surpasses bad and tiring, which is way worse.

There's something about getting upset at things you are in control, but another when it's about something beyond your control.

There's something about sunshine. And that seems to be missing now. Given it's night.

My happy song.


Outside - Ellie Goulding feat Calvin Harris

Also my workout song. Which I am missing today. And tomorrow, and the day after. And I was so good the past 3 days.

And happy birthday in advance!

/sneeze

No comments: