Thursday, January 15

What Makes You Happy?

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”

Marilyn Monroe

So I don't exactly know what has gotten into me but I am in fairly high spirits this evening. I think it's just that all the little little things are coming together, or at least that I think I've done all the little little things that I can, or that I am going to have some ice cream for supper.

LOL

My meal plan (though it wasn't quite planned) turned out to be pretty healthy, by my standards. Here's what I had:

For breakfast - Bacon streaks with an egg omelette with fresh veggies. Eaten ala-Korean BBQ style, wrap the bacon and egg in the veggie.

For lunch - I stayed in the office today (a first), and had the buns I brought from home which were purchased by the mommy the night before. Otak-otak cheese bun was damn yums! And I had a 3-in-1 coffee to wash it all down.

For dinner - I made myself a random concoction of tomato sardine (it's from the can) with boiled veggie (because I am too lazy to chew). I fried the sardine with some salt and mixed my lightly boiled veggie with the dressing of the century that makes anything taste awesome - sesame dressing!

And as you already read, I am gonna treat my intestines to some vanilla ice cream in abit.

It is true that I blog more when I have more things to do. Maybe my writing inspiration comes from keeping busy after all - an oxymoron I am aware, but that seems to be the case for me at least.

And have I already posted this photo before? If yes, it's because I totally love it. And if no, well, it's here now because I do totally love it.


Gosh, so pretty this girl! #noshame

Alright, it's Friday tomorrow! (Ahhhhh, that totally explains the high spirits!) ;)

No comments: