Thursday, January 1

It's My 27th New Year

Dear Lord,

Thank you for giving me my 27th year on Earth, for good health, for family, friends, for all that is, and for all that is to be. Also, thank you for New Years Eve and New Years Day chocolates, very much. I love you.

Amen.

I just watched in awe the spectacular fireworks display from the balcony. And while a part of me was mesmerised by the beauty and grandeur of it all, the other part of me couldn't help but wonder why aren't we saving this money to channel it to the flood victims on the east coast.

Made me realize that in the magnitude of things, of the universe per say, I am a mere dot. That's it. But even so, dear friends, even so, let's take Katy's cue - You just gotta ignite the light and let it shine!


Firework - Katy Perry

Here's to a blessed 2015! xx

No comments: