Sunday, January 11

Brow Dilemma


Melted - Akdong Musician

So I spent a huge amount of time today thinking if I am a good person. And by my own standards, my conclusion was no, I'm not a good person. I've got a long way to. I'm highly selfish, judgemental and materialistic. I don't think of myself this badly on a daily basis, but today, that's just how it felt. And the one good thing would be that at least today, I am honest about it, ha!

And I envy others. All the time. And I keep grudges too. I do.

All the above I wish wasn't true, but the truth is, I am all the above. Dear Lord, help me be a better me. Amen.

2 things you (maybe) don't know about me. I have a total of 4 pairs of piercings. That's one. And two, I can spend an insane amount of time trying to match my studs - my last record standing in front of the mirror was a good hour and a half, just to decide which 4 pairs of stud should go in which sequence. Alas, I went back to my default. So much for trying.

Come to think about it. It always starts in Langkawi. And, I went for my threading today. And, I think she made one side of my brow thinner than the other. Why I don't realize these things when I am still at the shop is beyond me. >(

Cake and coffee, mushrooms and roti canai, catching up on my drama recaps and squee-ing like a little fangirl that I am, and some cleaning and tidying around the house is what a perfect weekend is like for me. I smell durian though. Ugh. And my top rightmost piercing could be infected from all the stud changes I've been making. I seriously cannot get over my brows.

How now brown cow brow brow?

Gotta go pack my backpack for tomorrow. Atta! 

No comments: