Thursday, January 22

Knowledge Is Power


Dear Uniqlo,

Would you be so kind as to sponsor me my wardrobe? I will very willingly wear your outfits 24/7 - to work, to workout, to sleep, and pretty much everything else in between too.

Please kindly consider. I am a pretty face after all.

Sincerely,
Ai Li

*

Had a blast at work today, I have newfound admiration for the bosses I am employed by, and for the colleagues I have. They are so good at what they do, I very rarely say this, but it was hard for me to keep up. I'm low on batt now, but it was so good.

My face is pimple-fied (boo!), still a pretty face no less, just very irritating.

When I started this year, I was ready to bid goodbye to sailing. Pretty much. I was aware that with a new career - time, effort, commitments and priorities would shift. I was ready to give it up for awhile, at least until I was more settled in my new job, but I guess, things always work out somehow. Thank you God! =)

I do need to build some muscles though. And fast.

My favourite 3in1 is Chek Hup's Ipoh White Coffee (Original) with rock sugar.
My favourite diffuser choice is Tilley's Magnolia and Green Tea.
My favourite activity to do in Czip Lee is to buy stationery that I don't have to pay for myself.
My favourite thing to do is having a good meal with friends you know you can count on no matter what.

P/s: When all of them gets married and have their own families, I am in deep shit trouble.

And I am two days behind my daily Bible. And if I miss tonight, it'll be three. Can't afford that, so I'm gonna go now..

Have a great Friday eve, and an even awesomer Friday tomorrow! x

No comments: