Thursday, June 26

Extraordinarily Whiny Today


Sandiwara Cinta - Repvlik

I heard the above this morning because it was playing on the PA system of the school opposite my house - go figure. And I thought it sounded like a really sweet song.

Despite not wanting to be judgemental, I cannot not comment on the video: I think the girl really was just asking for it, she totally doesn't deserve to cry. And the guy, I mean, come on.. Really? You'd still pine over a girl who you can clearly tell is only after all the glitters? Well, serves both of them right. Doesn't make the song any less sweet though, just a case of a not-so-interesting music video.

Okay, goodnight world, sweet dreams, sleep tight! xx

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Why do schools play these kinda songs! That said, it is a really nice song. :)

Ai said...

IKR!

It was their sports day today, and they played some other fancy tunes, which me thinks isn't particularly primary school friendly. But that's just me.