Wednesday, June 18

Simple, Happy Vibes


Little Talks - Of Monsters and Men
  1. Gosh, them lazy bones.. Only managed 50 (cheat) situps. Or was it 25?
  2. Headache. Flabs. Headache. Flabs. Flabs induced headaches? Ahhhh, I know! Heat induced headaches.
  3. My car has too many scratches. I'm a hopeless driver. =[
  4. What good does angry do for you? None.
  5. So just be happy. Easy.
  6. Why the heck is IPL so expensive. It's not even a rhetorical question.
  7. I pledge to not wear shoes in which my toes can be seen for work. For at least a week.
  8. Of course I know I am pretty. Who are you kidding. It's just that I have bad days too.
  9. Can't wait to eat my char siew pao's tomorrow.
  10. Pouts. I need icecream. It's too hot.
Happiness found in simplicity. Simpleness is happiness. Happiness is simple. Simply happy. Word play?

No comments: