Big Fish Small World, Big World Small Fish
Either way, you "just keep swimming!" - Dory
Wednesday, June 11
Lights Out
If you're a fan of Ingrid, you'd probably have already heard her Lights Out album. If you haven't, fret not! Go
here
. :D
The only song I don't fancy is Handsome Hands, because it creeps me out. Hahaha!
I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do! xx
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
(no title)
I am sensing trouble coming my way ... ...That is though, assuming I am not already in it . Sighs. Why lah? And, why must home be such a di...
(no title)
So boreddddd. Just 'cleaned' up some stuff in the room, unwanted items are now pilled up in one corner... Hm.. Random random items. ...
(no title)
I honestly seriously totally had no intentions of double posting but since I'd be away for the next 4 days and also since I'd probab...
No comments:
Post a Comment