Saturday, June 28

Can You See That I'm Smiling?

I need to stop binging on these jumbo honey coated cashews!

I am not a fan of nuts, if you don't already know, so I am really only eating this because of the coat of honey.

9 items on my to-do before I head out for lunch in what others may consider to be my pj's. Ultimate fail at attempting to be fashionable. I should really just stick to my staple of jeans shorts and a tee.

Why are there so many beautiful people out there? I jealous.

Should really start going back to Fuel. I'm just too lazy a bum to workout on my own. Fatty bom bom.

Why do people hoard? Because everything is of sentimental value, I get that.

H2o, H2o!

So the rest of the family will be off to the States, without me because I wasn't about to take 10 days off to fly halfway around the world, get used to the jet lag and fly back only to deal with another bout of jet lag. But now I really want to to kick myself in the butt (if that's physically possible) because the family will be visiting all the places I've been dying wanting to visit: SF, Yosemite.. Ah darn.

I hope the next time I apply for my US visa, they won't just give me a one year pass because I'd be mighty upset.

19th of September, it's confirmed, my last day.

I wanna go dive, and travel, and see new sights. And sail more, I hope that works out. And ultimately get a new job.

Mani pedi with mommy tomorrow, what colors should I get??

Something about my hair that needs to be changed.

Still have that 9 things to do before I head out, gotta run! Ciao! xx

No comments: