Monday, June 30

Cause You're A Sky


A Sky Full of Stars - Coldplay

I wonder if every time Let Me Take A Selfie gets played at a club, will people actually whip out their phones to take selfies? As annoying and brainless this song is, and as much as I hate to admit it, I did deliberately turn up the volume on my drive home when it was playing on the radio.

每当我听到 小情歌 心里终会想念 "菜笨伟" - 希望你还好好的啦 朋友!

I don't have a favourite song, I don't remember half the songs I've shared here, but if I had to pick, the one song that will definitely make me smile no matter what, it's definitely I'm Yours.

You and I - I like the song, but decided I didn't like all that much after I found out it was One Direction who sang it. In general, I'm neutral when it comes to Hollywood stars (I can't say the same for Asian artists) but something about One Direction irks me.

Have you heard the Mi Mi Mi song? Oh my gosh.

I have some serious Teh Tarik craving right about now. And I just realized I'm prescretarian starting tomorrow, for a week. All the yummy bazaar Ramadhan goodness will have to wait.

Why didn't I take up Dad's offer for that piece of chicken earlier! Rawr.

No comments: