Sunday, June 15

If You Want To, I Can Save You


All You Wanted - Michelle Branch

Heard this on the radio after lunch. =)

Had my hair cut, it's significantly shorter now, say, 2 inches shorter..

I always (and still do) think that for me to take good photos, it'll have to be the left side of my face - features are sharper. But I've realized that with some help from alcohol, I take amazing photos regardless of which side of my face! LOL

I've learned a valuable lesson over the past couple of days, and I am gonna share it with you. It pays to be nice, and to go the extra mile. Sincerity goes a loooooong way. So does kindness, but we all already know that, we just don't practice it much. We totally should though.

And Happy Father's Day to all daddy's! I wonder how all other daddy's deal with their little princesses growing up.. Mine's okay at it, from my perspective that is. I think he has slight issues letting go. And he sometimes nags too much, and often times, he thinks he's always right. I believe it's all good natured though, after all, he's my daddy! :D

No red rose petals for sit down weddings, please note. Stained my pretty white dress at dinner yesterday. =(

You love me don't you! I bet you do, it's hard not to.

No comments: