Saturday, June 28

If, And I Said, If


Children - Robert Miles

If, I were to die tomorrow.. I'd be happy I lived. And I need (and want) you to be happy for me. =)

I don't have much regrets, I've accomplished what I feel is 'sufficiently so' for where I am in life. Mistakes that I've made, I've learnt from them, mostly. People I've wronged, I don't think there are any, but do accept my last apology. Life has been full of blessings, in the form of people, and experiences I've been through.

I'd wish you, all that the world has to offer. And be kind to one another.

I've always wondered what it must feel like, to leave the world without having the chance to say what you want to say. So to check off another of 'something that I may regret not doing', I'm saying what I want to say, should I die tomorrow and miss my opportunity.

And I'm not being morbid, it's a fact that we all will die. Someday. It's just a matter of time. Eulogies at funerals have always fascinated me too. Friends and close ones talk about you, but you no longer can hear them. I suppose eulogies aren't for the dead, but for the living. So that they may live on knowing and remembering the departed for who they were, and how they lived.

That's about right. Say nice things of me pretty please! :D

No comments: