Monday, March 25

Brain, Please Don't Conjure Fantasies

You know.

There are days whereby you wonder why is it so difficult for people to keep to deadlines. There are days where you feel inadequate. And there are those where you can't help but compare yourself against others. And those days where all you need is a hug. And days where you know you have lots to do, but yet not want to lift a finger. Days where it's bright and sunny, but cold inside. And some days where you tell yourself, you're good on your own, you don't have to compare. And days where you can't quite decide what emotions you are feeling. Or days where you listen to Avicii playing although you're not exactly a fan. Or days where you feel most comfortable wearing that huge baggy sweater. Days where you look for an important email but can no longer find. Days where you don't find pink as awesome as it used to be. Days where you don't feel like eating ice cream.

Throw all the above into one bowl, and that's pretty much my today.

Contact lenses completely dried my eyes out. Even if I were to open them floodgates, there isn't enough moisture left. I'll stick to nerdy specs tomorrow. Some say I'm cute in them, I shall trust people more. LOL

I think mascara makes me upper lids heavier than usual. Because it took twice the usual amount of effort to keep my eyes open. I wonder how people wear fake lashes. Not heavy meh!?

I think I know what I'll do tonight. Hot tea, maybe strawberry. And watch the 3 idiots. And I wanna cuddle up in my blanket, but that would mean air-conditioning required. But I am against the idea of aircond. Hmmm fickle fickle.

How would you know. Kiss. And tell.

No comments: