Sunday, March 10

Are You Now?


7x70 - Chris August

I've heard this song before. But I didn't know what it was about. Now I do. It's about forgiveness. I shall always remember that bumper car analogy. Life is a lot like playing bumper cars, someone bangs into you and you are tempted to reciprocate by hitting back, but it doesn't have to be that way.

If it is symbiosis it can't be bad right? =/

On a different note, I really wanna find out why are you not talking to me anymore. Though I probably know why but I think I would like to hear it directly. Then maybe I can ask what I've always wanted to ask. But ohwell.

Sometimes in life, there are people whom you just like talking to and spending more time with. It doesn't necessarily have to be anything special but you just don't mind them lah, simply put. Some others though, it's not that they're not nice or that they're not worthy, it's just.. you feel less compelled to spend time with them or, on them for that matter. Is this called taking people for granted?

I can't help it though. Hmmm. I am terrible that way.

Saturday's been really good. Sunday looks really promising too. I hope your weekend has been kind to you too thus far.

/heart

No comments: