Wednesday, March 27

Just How Big Do You Think This World Is

I still have yet to watch 3 Idiots. Maybe over the weekend or something.

My hands are really dry. It's shedding skin period again. Lotion doesn't seem to help much but I'll just keep applying anyway.


The Woman I Love - Jason Mraz

I was randomly blog browsing last night and can't remember where I read it but it was about top romantic moments one appreciates / looks forward to. So I thought I'd come up with my own list. Here's my Top 10 in no particular order.

Stargazing together.

Watching fireworks during special occasions and holding hands in the midst of a huge crowd.

Being able to sit next to each other and each do our own thing, not talking to each other but appreciating each other’s mere presence.

Cooking a meal together.

Enjoying a walk along a quiet and serene path. I imagine a beach setting but I reckon anywhere would do when the time comes.

Giving and/or receiving random gifts that don't have to costs a lot but you know that some thought was poured into it.

Him holding your hands when you're out with his friends.

"Good morning beautiful" and "Good night sweet dreams my dear" texts.

Going on a hot air balloon ride together.

When he brings you home and tries his best to ease your nervousness by assuring you that his family will love you no less than he does.

I will catch you if you fall. Sing that to me.

No comments: