Thursday, March 21

The Idea Of Making Sense Out Of Something That Doesn't

Blank. Sleepy. Physical intimacy.

Mommy forgot about me and about our dinner plans! So I had leftover sweet sour porky with two spoonfuls of rice and some greens with sesame dressing! Imma gonna have ice cream and a homemade latte once all of what I've just eaten settles into my tummy.

Why does your stomach make noise?
Because there's a baby alien inside.

Hee!

The most amusing thing about this though is that I could totally see myself repeating this in future, in 10 years from now, or 20, when I eventually become an Aunty Ai Li to the kids of my friends.

Today's pick - this, this and this!

It poured like mad in the earlier part of the evening. But the rain has stopped and the air is fresh. But for some strange reason, I have decided to go with air conditioning tonight. Thinking of wrapping myself up in my thick blanket, watch a movie maybe and reminiscence about things and also to think about what is and is to be.

Because I genuinely like a lot of things.

No comments: