Monday, February 4

The Stars, The Moon and Everything Else Above

I like starry nights. They're pretty. And they give me hope.

It could be that I've been a bad judge of character. Everyone after all, has their own stories to be told. Who am I to say anything?

Happy blessed birthday to my longest friend ever. I hope you'll live a life of significance, and of course, that all your dreams will be realized some day, in the near future. Love lots.

Work was slow today, but what used to take me half an afternoon to do (namely attendance lists), only took me 20 mins to complete today. Bangga. Goes to show that I am getting used to what I do and is it a sign that I should start looking at other opportunities already? Or a sign that I should continue at it since I am getting good at it?

Anyway. I am looking forward to being back on the waters again. Can't wait.

As for Sydney, I shall start thinking about how to pack / what to pack.

In many ways, I am a child who never quite grew up. Today, I am thankful that I have people whom I have grown to love, and also that they've accepted me for who I am.

Happy week ahead all you folks. Much love from me.

No comments: