Sunday, February 10

Question Of The Day

Why do all the wrong ones do all the right things?

Second day in Sydney. I am impressed with the railway system here. The thing though about traveling with people who already know their way around is that it takes away the "exploring" factor. Because, I just follow. If I had to make my way into town on my own tomorrow, I am not sure I can trace my steps and get there.

Did the whole touristy thing, Paddy's Market, Chinatown, the Rocks and ferry to Manly Beach. People here are interesting too. I am having a kick simply by people watching. I wish I could have some time to sit at a cafe alone and just people watch. But the idea of this trip is the total contrast to that - quality family time. I am not complaining though.

It drizzled near the end of the day, and we had some spicy Sichuan dinner to counter the cold.

First day of the 2013 Chinese New Year. Pretty damn awesome!

Sending my love to all once again, because there's no such thing as too much love. =)

No comments: