Monday, February 18

Bitter Chocolat

Note: It's not a spelling error, they actually spell Chocolat that way, without the 'e'.

Oh no! I overestimate (or underestimated for that matter) my time and decided to go ahead with my DIY Beautylabo Whip hair color! I was getting a little irritated with people commenting on how brown my hair had gotten.

Lil bro said, just tell them the UV in Sydney was extra strong and it made your hair lighter by a couple of shades lah. Hahaha.

Which reminds me of another conversation I had with both my brothers earlier this morning about ear piercings and balls. Too damn funny. Sibling love to the max.

Scottie is gonna have a new friend for the week. Dog-sitting a friend's poodle. Well, technically and strictly speaking, Ivy is gonna be doing the work. Because she sorta kinda agreed to it on my behalf.

Work was mighty unproductive. In the bad sorta way. My insecure self just kept creeping up to the surface. I hate it. I hate it so much.

Bitter chocolate has to be an oxymoron. It seems up my current state somewhat. 

No comments: