Tuesday, February 12

Practicality Versus Impracticality

Moscato is my new favorite alcoholic beverage. Because it's sweeeeeeet. And it only gets better. The bottle we're having tonight is pink. =)

Blue Moutains today. Walked, more trekked a few good kilometers. Brought back memories of the Mount KK climb. Wheeee. Good workout considering the amount of eating that has been going on. Weather wasn't brilliant though, drizzling and wet, but ohwell.

I have given myself an ice cream allowance while I am here. One serving per day. Teehee! Because the ice cream here is awesome, like seriously.

Early this morning, I felt a little off (again), I am only human right. Then it got better in the evening. I am going to let go now. Living a little lighter is always good.

My cousins are such a cute bunch really. I hope our presence is as entertaining as theirs is to me.

More shopping tomorrow.

Day 4, over and out.

No comments: